Tuesday, October 01, 2013
October is 31 days long. That's 31 days of opportunity to make PROGRESS on this journey. That's 31 days I can learn something new. That's 31 days I can share a kindness with another. I could go on and on.
A great deal can be accomplished in 31 days.
Handel wrote the music for The Messiah in 24 days in 1741.
"The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" was written in less than a month by author Muriel Spark.
Weddings have been planned in less than a month.
So what goals have I set?
1) Faithfully do T-25 with two other friends
2) Participate in a 5K.
3) Prepare FOUR new healthy recipes.
4) Clean out one closet completely.
5) Go to the gym at LEAST once a week.
6) Finish one unfinished project.
I may add to that list but it's a start!
October, here I come!