It's been one year as of the 23rd since I joined sparkpeople and started my journey. It's been quite a journey for sure. I've had my ups and downs as with anyone else trying to make a better person of themselves. I have lots of goals for the next year to come. But 1st I want to post my stats from 1 year ago, versus 1 year later.
Weight: 215 pounds
Body Fat %:
Waist to Hip Ratio: 1.02
Body Fat %:
Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.95
That's a difference of 31.75 inches lost and 31.4 pounds. Definitely a good thing that's for sure. And I plan on losing another 30+ in this next year.
On another note, I completed my first 5k. The Color Vibe 5k with my sister. It was absolutely amazing, I ran about 1/3 of the race, jogging another 1/3 and walked the other 1/3. It made me feel like I definitely changed, and made myself a better person.
Here's a few pictures, sorry if some are sideways.
Goals for the next year:
1) Hit goal weight by 2 year sparkaversary or healthy weight
2) Wedding vow renewal for my 10 year anniversary, and to be comfortable enough to wear a dress
3) Continue to eat healthy and drink lots of water
4) Continue to exercise 5 days a week minimum every week
5) Participate in at least 3 more 5k's if not more
6) Continue to participate with my spark friends
I just feel amazing, been working hard. Exercise hasn't been on the forefront this month. But been remodeling and hanging and mudding drywall. Helping my dad move into his apartment, and keeping the kids on track for school, plus yard work. So plenty to do. Need to reinstate my "me" time again, been getting stressed lately. Planning on having a computer in the next week or two so I can check up on everyone.
Happy Sparking Everyone!!! Have a great week.