BLC 23 Goals!
Friday, September 27, 2013
BLC 23 has begun! I'm very motivated to hit my goals, so here they are!
1. Track my food intake at least 2 days a week (this is up from zero!)
2. Continue my workouts! Now that fall is here, cycling, hiking and tennis will be in full force! But I need to do my ST 2-3 times a week!
3. Pescatarian. I will not be eating any meat other than seafood. And I will limit my seafood to 2 times a week.
4. Half-portions. This has worked well for me in the past. Take half of what I want. Wait 20 minutes after eating before deciding to take more. Then take half of the remaining half, if I still feel hungry.
5. Limit my non-freggie carbs to one serving 3-5 times a week. This includes whole-grain pasta, bread, rice. Try to completely avoid refined carbs!
6. Reach my goal of 135 lbs. And be under 30% body fat as measured by my BEI scale.
7. Lose at least 1 inch in my waist circumference!
8. Be able to do 10 standard pushups (narrow).
9. Ride the 60-mile El Tour De Tucson on November 23rd! Which means I have to train! Ride my bike to and from work (10 miles each way) at least once, but goal of twice a week. One longer bike ride on weekends.
10. Enjoy Life! Appreciate people! Continue my goal of making another person feel really good at least once a week!
Wow! Ten goals! They just kept coming! I have more, but I think I will stick with 10. Now, I will print these out and put them where I can see them every day!
Good luck to all BLCers! Let's do this!!