Thursday, September 26, 2013
Daily Community Task:
Today blog about 5 great reasons that inspire you to work out. The next time you're feeling unmotivated, refer back to that list for a spark of inspiration.
6 great reasons that inspire ME to work out:
1) Good Health; I want to be a blessing to others and I can't do that if I'm sick & unhealthy. Exercise helps me stay healthy.
a. I want to beat diabetes
b. I don't want weight loss surgery
c. I need to get down to a healthy weight
d. I don't want to have high blood pressure for the rest of my life
2) Sleep; It helps me sleep better and feel more rested
3) Energy; It gives me energy
4) Mentally; I feel better after a workout no matter how I feel before.
5) Quality of life; I don't want to be stuck at home because I feel sick
6) Stress; It helps keep my stress under control
6 people that inspire me to work out are:
3) Fur Kids
6) Dave Matthews ;)
"You don't have to be old to be wise, A bird doesn't wait till he dies to fly. An emptiness is not for me, fill me up, fill me up, spill over me!"
- Angelique Kidjo & Dave Matthews, Iwoya