Wednesday, September 25, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - My kitchen is well stocked with bananas, apples, pears and plenty of lettuce for me. Still getting a few tomato's off my plant everyday. Have plenty of frozen fruit for smoothies.
2) Act - I have my phone set to wake me up at 6:15 on weekdays. Planning to get my exercise done early so it doesn't get pushed a side! Have my gym clothes ready and in the front bathroom each night so that I don't fumble around in the morning and wake up DH that early.
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - I was very excited for the BLC23 to start and that I'm a Tiger again. I'm ready to reach my goal weight this time!
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I want to get in exercise at least 6 days for at least 45-60 minutes. I'm tracking all food and exercise because I know it works for me .
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - Love doing the Spark People video of the day.