Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Honestly , I am aggravated. I spent two hours in the Ready care clinic this morning. Where they promptly informed that my acute sinus infection of two weeks ago is now chronic. My reward for this is: eyes that are burning and swollen badly, ears that feel like if you put a Q-tip in them the will burst, and my head in general well I am sure a vice grip would feel better. not to mention the lovely shot in the rear of steroids. Followed up with a super strong antibiotic and another decongestant for night time use only because it is going to knock me out. Now if someone will tell Mother Nature to cool her heels and leave it one season for more than one day I would greatly appreciate it.
Now what i am going to tell you will shock you so hold on to your pants. On the way home I stopped at KFC and got myself lunch. Oh i know the horror of all that fat in the fried chicken. Then I came in took a short nap and started reading blogs from spark people. So I want to tell you why I stopped at KFC . The drive through line was the shortest. It was noon and the lunch crowds were out. I didnt stop because i was driven to some binge . Or that fried chicken was going to miraculously feel better . I hadnt had breakfast and I was shakey and needed some sort of something and didnt feel like whooping up something when i got home. So there you have it just a day in a life. I know earth shattering but not every decision we make about food comes down to life or death it is just something to eat.
in reading the blogs i need to vent this off my chest .
1. take pictures often so you can see the differences
2. peace from inside finds beauty every where
3. never weigh yourself in the morning and in the evening .. you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
4. the calories you eat today dont undo the calories you ate yesterday ... it takes more than 12 hours to work off the damage of a day.
5. Be kind to yourself under all circumstances for the world only give to you what it sees you give to yourself
6. push but good sake know when to stop.
7. dont rely on mechanical devices to show your progress believe in yourself.
8. 10 minutes is good but 20 is better unless you have chronic sinus infection then 5 is great.
ok that is my rant ... no productive or positive but it is honest ... hope you are doing better than me today .