Ways to Get Motivated When You’re in a Slump
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
We all have times when our motivation has hit bottom.
Get Off Your Butt: 16 Ways to Get Motivated When You’re in a Slump
1. One Goal
2. Find Inspiration
3. Get Excited
4. Build Anticipation
5. Post Your Goal
6. Commit Publicly
7. Think About It Daily
8. Get Support
9. Realize that there’s an ebb and flow.
10. Stick With It
11. Start Small. Really Small
12. Build on small successes.
13. Read about it daily.
14. Call for help when your motivation ebbs.
15. Think about the benefits, not the difficulties.
16. Squash negative thoughts; replace them with positive ones.
Click on the following link for a more in depth explanation and suggestions: