Tuesday, September 24, 2013
S.M.A.R.T Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, relevant, Time-Bound)
I've learned over this year that I'm a very task oriented person. So instead of saying I have a plan for the next 12 weeks I'm telling you that I now have a "MAP" to a healthier me!
My "MAP" doesn't take me down the fast highway but more the slow steady scenic route:
1. I'm not driving to my designation ...... I'm running it! (tracking my exercise every day)
2. I'm stopping at every fruit stand along the way (tracking everything I eat and making sure I get plenty of freggies)
3. I'm going to make friends with the wild life I meet (interact with the Tigers on my team)
4. I'll tame my thirst at the lakes along my way (get plenty of water everyday)
5. No matter what challenge I meeting along the way I'll push through (I'll complete every challenge my team gives me to the best of my ability)
6. I'll reach my designation of a new healthy me at the end of 12 weeks (I'll be at my goal weight)
I know that I can do this. I believe it with all my heart and soul.