Tuesday, September 24, 2013
The BLC23 twelve-week challenge is starting this Wednesday. I'm on the Ivory Falcons team.
My goal for this round is to lose 5 pounds and then make the decision about going on maintenance or trying to lose a couple more pounds. Realistically, I think 5 more pounds is where I would feel good and maintenance would be possibility.
In order to reach my goals I will:
1. Track ALL my food each and every day on Spark or My Fitness Pal.
2. Track CICO
3. Exercise a minimum of 250 minutes each week.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
5. Continue working on adding freggies. I do pretty well with fruit, but need to work on getting at least 2 servings of veggies.
6. Pre-plan - food, exercise and whatever else I need to stay on track
My reward will be feeling better about myself, and fitting into my smaller clothes.