Sunday, September 22, 2013
As we get going this round I have a goal to lose 5 lbs. I intend to meet this goal by doing the following:
1. Exercise a minimum of 60 minutes 5x a week.
2. Do ST at least two of these days and the other two non-committed days, do something different and FUN! Find a new trail to hike, try a new DVD or pull out an old one that will push me harder. Get my bike out and ride it. Something different.
3. I plan to get at least 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Work on getting more veggies into my daily routine. Fruit is doable, veggies are a struggle. So work to incorporate at least two veggies daily.
5. I will log my food daily and track my CICO.
6. I will log my exercise daily.
I know my team will help me stay focused and remember WHY I am doing this and the importance that I continue to push.
There is no "THING" I really need or want so my reward will be the feeling of accomplishment and knowing I'm healthier than I am today.