Sunday, September 22, 2013
1. Track food & water intake. Striving for a whole 30.
2. Commit more to working out. Don't let a hip 'strain' sideline me from weight loss.
3. Be honest with myself. I'm doing this for me!
4. Don't be afraid to ask others for help. And when you do ask and they don't care about you enough to help, keep going!
5. Self motivate. Use motivation from others and create motivation within myself. Make my goals my own and not just following someone else.
6. No excuses.
Weight Loss goal is 20 pounds for this round. That would put me in the low 240s, possibly even into the upper 230s. Bring it!