Thursday, September 19, 2013
From time to time I decide to add something new into my eating regiment, I can't really call it a diet since it gained so much bad connotation
Anyways, this time - new snack and it's NUTS.
That's not a fresh idea. but still ... a very good one:)
They get kinda bad reputation for having huge amount of calories.
Sure, when you get them salty or covered in chocolate and you eat hole bag - this is bad.
And we know how big those bag get...super size your ass, for free....ok?
The recipe for this snack is easy as buying those chocolate covered once.
Buy a pack of nuts you like put them in handy box maybe with separators.
And create yourself a pattern, like mine - 2 almond, 2 fried almond, 2 fried hazelnut, 4 peanut
No need to count calories for that every time you "prepare" it ... mine in 60 kCal.
This snack is actually brilliant ... it has only pros.
1. Nuts are very good for you, its protein and good fat.
2. They taste great, there are quite a selecting and you can choose which ones you like.
Even fried ones ain't bad at all.
3. Easy to make and carry anywhere you go.
4. Easy to eat, even if you're crowded. And nuts are snacky snack if you know what I mean:)
5. They keep you from been hungry if you had a decent meal couple of hours before.
They can't feel you up, but they give you long lasting energy source.
Unfortunately, some people are allergic to nuts, but give all kinds a try maybe some will work for you. These trials better held in a hospital:)