Horrible eating over the weekend but I'm not obsessing over it!
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Ate so bad over the weekend I gained about 6 pounds. However as of today I have lost 3 of those pounds (a lot of it was water weight). Instead of beating myself up today, like I normally would, I exercised. And I kept eating healthy. I know the weight won't come off quickly but I am determined that it will come off. For the first time in my life I am obese according to the BMI. So my first goal is to get down to overweight. I never thought I would see that as a goal but things have changed and so have my goals. I'm doing a belated Spark Coach blog. I'm supposed to put in my action steps in my blog. So here they are:
1) do aerobics at least 20min 4-5 days a week
2) start doing strength training
3) Do yoga 5 days a week (because it helps my migraines and stress and I love it)
4) Eat healthier. Don't give in to every temptation just because it's there
5) Log in everything I eat at least 5 days a week (I'm out of practice, my next goal will be to log in everything I eat 7 days a week)
6) Start going for walks before it gets to cold.
So those are my goals or action steps. My ultimate goal it to get fit enough to start taking classes an aerobics/strength/yoga studio that just opened up. I used to love taking classes in college but right now I don't have the stamina for a 1 hour class. There's a beginner step class that I'm interested in and am hoping to attend in 2 weeks. Even if I have to take a break and just march in place I want to get through the whole hour.
I hope everyone is doing well.