Day 40 Back to Basics
Monday, September 16, 2013
I am very very sleepy, thanks to the pain medication I was placed on over the weekend. Seems that after dislocating my toe I started to change my walking to compensate, and in the process strained the ligaments in my knee. I'm on rest, ice, compression and elevation for a few days to get the knee pain managed.
All that being said, I went to LARP this weekend. I did all roleplay, no combat, and had much fun.
Wedding update as follows:
1) RSVPs are beginning to come in. We have 13 accepting and 9 declining so far. Not too shabby.
2) The bridesmaids dresses have all arrived. Doing a fitting tonight with my sister.
3) Re-working the preliminary seating arangement. I discovered that the program left out a half dozen people from the seating plan. Arg!
4) Longline lingerie has been puchased for myself and my daughters.
5) The day spa has been reserved for the afternoon of the day before the wedding for pedicures and manicures, otherwise called paws and claws. The spa is pretty much closing down that afternoon and we will be having champagne and snacks. So cool!
I didn't hit my fitness goals this weekend due to the knee trouble. I am not setting goals today, as the medication has me very sleepy and I just want to go home and sleep. I must, however, be awake for the Bruins game tonight!