Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
NEWAT56
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints 47,882
SparkPoints
 

SparkCoach wants Me to Write about and Area that Needs Moderation

Sunday, September 15, 2013

emoticon
Some of these assignments! emoticon
That's me crying and whining because I don't want to face the truth, but paying good money for SparkCoach I am thinking I better own it. emoticon

My biggest area of trouble with moderation is FOOD!
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

Do you see the pattern, there are no fruits and veggies. But it is something I am working on
I joined the team Official Eat Up, Slim Down Challenge and while I am completing it like a turtle I am taking it to heart. Came home yesterday and filled my crisper with some good for you foods (Fruits and Veggies)

But then there are still those places to eat like tonight where I can go over calories by adding a coke and some chips and salsa. Ugh!

But now I am using SparkCoach, Eat Up Slim Down and just joined the BLC23 team and I know this will help me change my ways even more.
As SparkGuy said tonight there are no good foods or bad foods, there is moderation and that is the place I need to get to. Moderation with a variety of foods within calorie range.

Thanks SparkCoach
I thank you and body is going to thank you for making me think and own up to my eating habits.

Spark On! emoticon

Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • v DAS92687
    Carla,
    Great observation!! And honestly, once we can get a handle on eating right for our body, that's 80% of the success ratio for losing weight and being healthy. Exercise is just the other 20%.

    One thing I like to do is measure up and make up my healthy snacks ahead of time. I keep them in the frig where I can see them ... clear gladware containers right up front ...so they are the easiest and quickest thing to grab when I am hungry.

    Looking forward to teaming up with you on BLC23!!
    1013 days ago
  • v CFMOSS
    When I needed some impetus to restart and refocus, SparkCoach was a good primer - challenges you/me to think about and then act on the pieces of our life that do need to change. Moderation is such a peculiar concept in our/my world today. It's sort of like, if a little of something is good, then, well, a lot must be better of anything. Here's to a dose of moderation today, particularly with regards to food and even more specifically, mindless eating outside of moderation of foods which don't make you a healthier person. Got that:) I'm off my mom...high horse mode:) emoticon
    1016 days ago
  • v TOFAT2WORK
    Keep up with the positive attitude. emoticon
    1016 days ago
  • v STLRFNS
    emoticon
    1016 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
 

More Blogs by NEWAT56