My landscape project for this week.
Sunday, September 15, 2013
The harsh summer killed my sod so I decided to remove the sod.
I removed all the dead sod from the area next to the sidewalk. It took four weeks as I used the green recycle bin and it only held a fourth of the sod each week.
The pavers were delivered late on Friday and I managed to get about 100 down.
The view from the office window.
I think the project turned out nice and it looks nice from the street I had several of our neighbors and even strangers drive by and stop and say how good the pavers looked.
It made me feel good about all the hard work it to get the project finished.
Of course I have sore muscles and I hurt in places I did not know was there.
All in a couple of days good hard work