Tomorrow will be a much-needed free day after a strenuous week at work, and dealings with the lawyer, bank and real estate people who are back in Florida working to get my parents' condo sold.
I've wavered on some of my September goals but am still hanging in there on most of them. One thing I need to do is rework my meal-planning and prep. I do well at the beginning of the week because I generally cook a big batch of something that will last for two or three days, cut up lots of veggies, and plan my work lunches. But by Wednesday, my "provisions" are used up and I sometimes end up grabbing a sandwich or something and have to guesstimate on the Spark tracker. Guesstimating is ok once in awhile, but right now I need to be more accurate if I want to take off the weight.
On a happier note - I FINALLY rode my bike this evening! It has been sitting in the cellar for years - literally, probably 10 plus years. And it's only been ridden a few times so it's really like new. Now that I'm doing without a car, the bike needs to be put to work. A neighbor took a look at it for me, and pumped up the tires. So tonight I went for a 20-minute ride and did it feel good! Wonderful to have a form of exercise that doesn't make my feet hurt! The plantar fasciitis is getting better but still not such that I can take extended walks or start running again. I hope the weather allows me to get out on the bike this weekend. I'm optimistic that this will boost my cardio minutes and calorie burn.
Woohoo! I can finally use this emoticon:
1. I tracked food and exercise but petered out on the food tracker toward the end of the week. Back on it tomorrow.
2. Still drinking about half the Coke Zero I was. Some days none at all.
3. Got in my 30 minutes of exercise a day. My feet (plantar fasciitis) are feeling better and I started biking! Did ST 3 times this past week, even if it was only 10 minute sessions!
4. No eating after 9 PM. Did pretty well on this except for Thursday night - was up late on the phone to the US and got hungry.
5. Oops - have been forgetting my vitamins.
6. Got 6 hours sleep or more every night. An improvement that I can definitely feel.
7. This may be my blog post for the week or I may post again over the weekend. We'll see - in any case, I hope it's a good one for you all!