I have been struggling... i have been struggling for the last 6 months. BUT instead of whining about it I am going to sit down and write out some weaknesses & goals.. Hopefully that will help get me recognize them and get me back on track.
i would be lying if I said i wasn't still a little confused though... This Training that I am doing for my 1/2 in October has really thrown me for a loop!!
What am I struggling with?
1. Is running 4 times a week enough Cardio to continue to lose weight?
I really don't know!! According to the scale-NO! I have see-sawed back and forth on 5-7 lbs for the last 6 months. But on the other hand my appetite has increased enormously. And while I do still stick to healthier eating I have to admit I have been lax. I am always hungry!!!
I also know that my calorie count should be higher due to the extreme running. Just not sure how much is enough with out going over?
2. Time Restrictions!! No time after work for anything but my runs.
I need to start getting up early again... I know once I get back into it I will be fine. But I have to admit the running I am doing wipes me right out!! Also afraid I will over do it.
I need to buckle down again and make smart choices! Allowing myself a treat every once in a while is fine but I have gotten lax with this rule of thumb!
My LT GOALS
1. LOSE THE LAST 20 LBS AND KEEP IT OFF! (would like to lose this by May 2014)
2. MAINTAIN A HEALTHY DIET 80/20 FOR LIFE!
3. MARATHON- 2014?
4. 50K WITH MY HUSBAND- 2014
1. LOSE 2.5 LBS A MONTH TO HIT MY UGW (FOR MAY FAMILY WEDDING)
2. 1/2 MARATHON- OCTOBER 2013
3. TRIATHLON- JUNE 2014 (Ugg, i am nervous for this one
1. GET BACK DOWN TO MY LOWEST WEIGHT- 154
2. COMPLETE SEPT 1/2 TRAINING
3. GET MY EATING BACK ON TRACK
4. GET BACK INTO ROUTINE OF GETTING UP BEFORE WORK TO DO SOME FORM OF
I have the strength and the power to do this!! Let's go!
if anyone has any advice or have hit this wall like i have please feel free to share what you learned and how you over came it!!!