Day 35 Back to Basics - Wedding prep
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Going to start this one out with a birthday shout out to my youngest daughter, Boo, who turned 20 today! Happy Birthday, mon petit enfant!
Yesterday was a day that I thougt would never come. We addressed and stuffed our wedding invitations! Actually, when I say we I am referring to my daughters Panda and Boo, and my best friends/sisters of the heart Brenna and Gwyn.
I also had a weigh in, and I am down another 1.2 pounds, bring me to a total loss of 10 pounds of those darn 26 I had gained back. I am moving more, and it's helping. I tell you I freaking love that 9 minute seated strength video of Coach Nicole's! I do some of the moves from it at work in the morning at my desk, and it gets me revved for the day!
Wedding update as follows:
1) Invitations have been mailed or hand delivered. I already have 9 acceptance and 1 regret. Not bad out of the 103 people invited to this small wedding!
2) Prelinary seating plan is complete.
3) Favors and centerpieces have been decided upon.
4) First dance lesson was on Monday. We had so much fun! We kept laughing everytime we led off with the wrong foot LOL
5) The maid of honor's dress and one of the bridesmaid dresses has already arrived. They will be picked up tomorrow so that I can do a fitting on the girls since I will be handling the alterations.
6) Apppointment to rid my hair of the strands of grey has been made. I admit I don't have that many, but I want to look my best on the wedding day!
7) Wedding programs are created. I just need the paper to print them on and I am good to go!
8) Final plans for the bachelorette have been made. Lunch, then back to bridemsaid house for an afternoon and evening of stitching, movie watching and wine tasting! The movies chosen so far are Steel Magnolias, Practical Magic and another one which I have never seen but have been told I must watch! Ok by me!
9) Bachelor party plans have been made. Plex is going to go shooting with the best man and his groomsmen. I have no idea what day they are planning to do this, but something tells me it will be the day before. Since the groom cannot drink and the best man does not drink, I know I have no worries.
Progress is always good!
How I did:
1) Drank all my water
2) logged all my food for breaksfasts and lunches
3) Got 30 minutes of exercise each day
4) Successful weigh in!!!
1) Water is my friend
2) I have the best friends a girl could hope for
3) I have a wonderful man who truly is the love of my life
4) Patience is a virtue that I don't always possess, but I am learning
1) Drink 8 glasses of water
2) Log food
3) Walk 3000 steps today
4) Get at minimum 10 minutes of exercise
Back to work with me.