What Would I Like To Accomplish During The Fall Fitness Challenge?
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
In a nutshell, I will be a stronger, well toned, healthier, lighter me, and establish a firm foundation through the holidays, and Winter months, by:
1. Proving to myself that I am able, and will do much more physically than I have been.
2. Consistency in fitness, firming up my home circuit plan, and using it as a foundation to increase endurance, toning, and experimenting with new varieties/genres, and keeping it fun too.
3. Increasing whole grains and freggies, clean eating, meatless meals, and portion control.
4. Dropping 10 lbs would be a bonus.
5. Improving self discipline leading into the holidays by establishing firm, consistent habits and routines in order to manage self-control, and avoid temptations and over indulgence.
After the challenge? I will build on all of my accomplishments in preparation of our next adventure.
I will be Strong, Fit, and Healthy!!