Day 2 and Reflection on Day 1
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Yesterday was pretty good until dinner. Aaron invited two of my favorite dinner guests, and I had a glass of wine. Otherwise, I liked all the recipes. But, this plan is really low in calories, which right now jives with my appetite. However, the calories are too low, and I have to either increase my portions or snack. Technically, day 1 was a bust, but I said I wasn't gong to be a dieting lunatic, and I don't plan on having wine the rest of the three weeks. The other thing is that I haven't been eating snacks because I have been so busy at work. I'll be sure Aaron puts a couple of apples in my lunch sack because I don't plan on going anywhere, once I reach my office.
Today, I don't want to go to work because these crutches are exhausting. However, I will go in to take care of some meetings and statistics and do some grading, so I can leave my bag at work. I didn't get any ST in yesterday, partly because I was so tired when I got home, but tonight, I hope to do some, provided that my son doesn't get in the way.
(1) Work on happiness levels consistently throughout the day.
(2) Eat three meal a day, preferably no more than 400 calories each. (9a.m., 12:30 or 2p.m., and 6p.m.)
(3) Cardio 20-30 or some exercise in the morning and do 60 minutes to 90 minutes of ST and other core exercises.
(4) Get motivated with non-materialistic rewards!
(5) Fold the laundry or clean what I can 30 minutes minimum a day.
(6) Practice unexpected acts of kindness and let others help me when I need them to.
(7) Move throughout the day, even if it's from the ground or chair.