Monday, September 09, 2013
-I am writing about my progress for on my goals for Aug. I actually succeeded in a few of them:
1. I am drinking 8 (and even more) glasses of water everyday.
2. I am tracking all my food & exercise everyday.
3. I walk & bike everyday, and sometimes both.
4. I was really good at send my team mates a goodie/comment everyday, but I fell behind in that.
5. I have cut down smoking. From 6 to 5 cigarettes a day (not everyday, but 3 or 4 days a week)
6. I do not get 7 hours of sleep a night. I am really bad in that one.
7. Yes, I am getting rid of more things in my apt., and most of them have some kind of very unhappy memories attached to them, so out they go. Boy, is that a good feeling. It is a good feeling also when I can get new (or new to me, as I do most of my shopping at thrift stores/rummage/garage sales) things. It kind of goes with the new & better lif
estyle I have managed to accomplish for myself in the past 16 months. A lot of it has happened after I joined SP. So thank you everyone who has been a part of my life since I have joined. You all have helped more than you will ever know.
My goals for Sept. are much the same, by keeping up the goals I have accomplished and really work on those that I failed at. I also did join the fitness center, and have started there. I was really scared to go that first day. I have never worked on any of those machines, or even walked on a treadmill. Now I have worked on 5 different strength machines, and doing the treadmill. I am working with a great trainer who has a lot of patience with me, and is very, very helpful. I am so happy that I have joined, and it is within walking/biking distance of where I live. Another goal is to keep improving during this month. Hope I can accomplish some of these goals. I will let you know it goes for me.