A pretty good week!
Sunday, September 08, 2013
Here's an update on my progress toward the fitness goals I set for September.
1. I tracked food and exercise every day except yesterday (Saturday) but I think I was within my ranges nonetheless, and posted on the 5% challenge thread as well.
2. I cut WAY back on the Coke Zero, drinking a glass here or there, but probably consumed half of what I have been drinking and had none at all on at least one day.
3. Got in my 30 minutes of exercise a day. My feet (plantar fasciitis) are feeling better and I hope to be getting back to longer walks, even running, soon.
4. No eating after 9 PM - to be honest, I forgot about this one, but I think I did pretty well, may have snacked but it was tracked!
5. Missed a day or two on the vitamins but I'm on it.
6. Got 6 hours sleep all but one night when it was only 5...working on this one, too.
7. Blog once a week. - well, here you are!
Oh....and I lost a pound.