Why I want to shed the pounds????????
1. To not have to take cholesterol medication and blood pressure medication. I am off the cholesterol, but still taking BP meds. The Dr. claim I will be on this medication the rest of my life because of my family history.....UH NO! I refused to accept that, therefore I had start making changes.
2. I wanted to be able to sleep on my tummy comfortably. Due to the surgeries I have had I still have complications with my abs, and being overweight and eating junk was not helping. I can now sleep on my tummy, BUT if I eat the wrong things it will bother me.
3. I want to be able to play with my future grandchildren.
4. I want to be Fine, Fit, and Fabulous @ 50 (2014)
5. I want my husband to carry me for fun. Being heavy I NEVER wanted anyone to attempt to pick me up. I struggled carrying me around, why would I want someone else to struggle.
6. I want to wear a single digit as an ADULT....I am in a size 8.
THANKING YOU JESUS.
7. I want to support and encourage my twin into a better healthier life style because of her serious health issues. She's changing
8. I want to shed the pounds to reduce the unwanted pain in my joints.
9. I want to shed the pounds because I want to find the smaller me that dwells within.
10. MY MAJOR REASON....My body is God's temple that He has trusted me to treat right and I have failed. It's time for me to glorify HIM in this masterpiece that He has CREATED for the KINGDOM.
Though I am not just starting on this journey, I am still learning and changing. I am praying the BLC23 challenge will be a tool in making these health changes habitual. What was working when I started no longer works, so I am constantly making changes for a better me.
Yo-Yolanda for encouraging me to think your question through.