Friday, September 06, 2013
Thursday was a good day. Ate within calories, drank over 100 oz of water, did over 12k steps, ate my freggies and did 45 minutes on the stationary bike plus a short walk.
When logging my cardio from yesterday, my SP tracker said “2013: 10,406.369999999999 Miles." I had to chuckle about that number - note that most of that number is AFTER the decimal place. I guess some walk mapped out in SP was weird or my Fitbit posted a crazy entry.
It did remind me that I need to get current on my blogging for my year to date tracking. I do this in Excel, I just haven’t added it up lately and put it in a blog. I have a streak of 253 days on exercise going through yesterday, so that’s pretty respectable.
Looking forward to the weekend!
1. 20 min extra cardio daily (above regular walking) – pass, 55 min
2. Burn 15,500 cal/ month (~300/day) – pass 1160; MTD2,254
3. Pack lunch/snack 90% for work – pass MTD: 3 of 3 = 100%
4. Million steps of summer: (~11,000/day): pass 12,443; STD: 799,171
5. Track cardio, calories, and blog daily - pass