Day 1: The next year
Friday, September 06, 2013
This past year has been a big year for me.
I have learned to love myself no matter what.
This next year I want to focus on my physical health. I am going to move more and eat good food.
I am hoping that a year from now.
1. I am closer to my ultimate goal of 150 lbs
2. Am able to run 3 miles or more nonstop
3. Get through all of my Jillian Michaels video's
4. Jump rope for at least 5 min
5. Do push ups for a min 60 sec
6. Wear a little black dress
7. Take a dance class
8. Start swimming again
9. Run the race for the cure
10. Be happy and love myself no matter what my size.
Here is to another year on sparkpeople.com
* Promise to myself : remember that no matter what I am beautiful and I deserve nothing but unconditional love from myself. I will love my body no matter what the scale says. This is a journey and I am looking forward to the ups and downs . I will never give up and I will not obsess over the number on the scale and I will not deprive myself of the foods that I love. Moderation is key.