Thursday, September 05, 2013
This has been the week from hell starting last Friday...
1. car broke down while going out of town
2. found our car needs new engine and will cost $2,200 to replace
3. had car towed from mechanic shop to our home but the tow truck driver tried to charge $125.00 for a 1 mile tow because AAA roadside doesn't include a tow from mechanic shop back home but we were never told when we placed the call for a tow
4. I hurt my back... I think I pulled a muscle
5. Tried to go to the ER for bf to have his ankle looked at. There was no parking even after being told by the Valet that there was. We come down from the top of the parking garage and the cashier wouldn't let us leave without paying $2.00 because we were there for 14 minutes looking for parking and the cut off time is 9 minutes which isn't posted anywhere. We finally paid the $2.00 and never got to go to the ER.
6. The city is going to my uncle's 2nd home down the street for an inspection because it is run down. Looks like they want to red tag it.
SO That's been my crappy week in a nutshell... can't get much worse can it? *knock on wood* Knowing my luck lately probably.