Sunday, September 01, 2013
I thought I'd write my blog for the month of September.
My favorite seasons are the fall and winter seasons. I love the cool autumn breeze, the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees.
This month in September, I have a nutrition appointment this week and I'm very nervous, but excited. I just want to say that I love Sparkpeople and my Spark friends very much and you guys support. We are all here for not only ourselves, but for each other as well! In writing this blog, I wanted to share with you guys my goals for the month.
Goals for September:
1) Make sure I have breakfast every morning. No waiting until lunch time to eat.
2) Get out of the 330s and into the 320s. (I've longed for this forever!)
3) Do AT LEAST 10 mins of exercising/fitness, 4 to 6 times a week.
4) Work on making a collage (I still don't know how to do an online one, or look for pictures)
5) Change my Sparkpage to a fall season like pattern.
These are my goals for the month of September. My weigh in is tomorrow. I hope to have lost some weight, I've never lost 20lbs before. However, whether I've gained, lost or have not lost any weight, I'm very proud of myself of the accomplishments, I've made since the end of July.
Take Care Everyone, and Have A Happy September!