Sunday, September 01, 2013
It's officially time of the -ember's! September, October, November, December. That's what I've been looking forward to since I started in July. Christmas is getting closer with each day and I'm so excited!
Yesterday I ended up falling asleep on the couch and watching TV the rest of the day. I was too tired to move. Plus, my mother in law's driving... one of the top 10 worst experiences of my life. I thought I was gonna die.
Goals For September:
1. Officially weigh into the 150s and work toward the 140s (mid October deadline).
2. Finish the 30 day squat challenge.
3. Finish the 30 day crunch challenge.
4. Avoid temptation at the 4 day conference next week.
5. Officially go down to a size 8 jeans from a 10.
6. Celebrate the under 100 days to go mark -- September 15th.
7. Complete my bathroom staining project.
LET'S DO THIS.
114 days left.