Today is the last day of BLC22. Time to review my goals and progress.
Goals set at the beginning of this round with results:
1. Lose 15 lbs. I will achieve that by working on my other goals.
I lost 15.3 lbs!
2. Plan my food. I will plan out menus weekly to include breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. When my nutrition is planned out it is so much easier to stay on plan.
I had weeks where I did well with this and others not so hot, still a work in progress.
3. Log my food. I will log my food at least 6 days a week. The biggest reason I don't get my food logged is because I don't want to see how badly I ate. I will not be able to achieve my first goal if I am not logging my food intake.
The past couple of weeks really haven't been to great for this. Back on track for the last few days though!
4. Exercise 6 days a week. I will continue following my CLX schedule for the next 6 weeks then I will start a Turbo Fire/CLX hybrid schedule.
Been pretty consistent with this, currently doing the Turbo Fire/CLX hybrid schedule.
5. I will be active with my Crimson Butterfly team. I will take part in each challenge. I will visit at least 7 teammate pages each week. I will visit at least one SP Friend page each week. Being active in SP will continue to help with focus on my goals.
This was a struggle for me. I have consistently been active with the Crimson Butterfly team and I did take part in each challenge.
I was not able to always visit that many or sometimes any teammate pages, same with other SP Friends. My summer schedule was pretty busy then we have had some family issues the past few weeks that have taken up a lot of time.
6. I will blog on how I am working on my goals at least once a week.
I think that this is an unattainable goal for me.
I just don't make the time to blog, it's just one of those things that I will put off. I think making a goal of once every month is more attainable personally.
I tried to figure out how to do the side by side comparison photo but just couldn't get it to work.
I'll just put them each on here:
Start of BLC22
End of BLC22 Excuse the sweatiness, just finished my workout.
Start of BLC22
End of BLC22
Registration for BLC23 opened today for new members