Tuesday, August 27, 2013
In chronological order:
- Went on the scale this AM Ė I was expecting 146, maybe 145.5, based on how Iíve been the past few weeks . . . and the number was 144.5! Score! Iím down 2 lb from my last official weigh-in Ė so glad to be headed in the right direction! Thank you to all of the wonderful people on SparkPeople who have been supporting me throughout the frustration of this journey!
- Went shopping. I got a burgundy dress for my navy shirt, a green and black shirt for my black shirt, and a blue and purple shirt for my gray shirt. I realized that my purple shirt is a size large, so I donít need something for on top of it. Now all thatís left is pink shirt (Iíll probably just end up getting something black to go on top) and brown and green shirts that I donít wear as often. Also, I love my mall, but I hate the other mall thatís a few blocks away (I went to both today)
- My fitbit shipped! It should arrive on Thursday (although, let me tell ya, I could have used it at the mall today . . . I certainly did a lot of walking). Iím getting the FitBit One, and Iím 99% sure Iím going to keep it and use it 6 days a week (canít use it on Friday Night/Saturday).
- I changed my MagicBand (for Disney World) from pink to green. I think green is the right choice. Although . . . I do like pink. I wish I could just see them in person to see how they look . . . the color on the screen will not necessarily be the exact shade of color as the physical band.
- I was going to go on the treadmill at 9, but now Iím not feeling it, and after walking around the mall all day, I donít want to push myself (even though my feet didnít hurt until the end Ė yeah new Asics!). Maybe Iíll just do a video or something later.
And that was my day in a nutshell. Tomorrow I have to go to the post office and the library, so Iíll probably walk there (about 30 mins) and take the bus back. Not sure if Iím going shopping on Thursday in the city, but I do have to go into the city (thankfully I donít have to sit around at home waiting for my package from amazon, because someone else will be home most of the day, if not all day).