Tuesday, August 27, 2013
In chronological order:
- Went on the scale this AM – I was expecting 146, maybe 145.5, based on how I’ve been the past few weeks . . . and the number was 144.5! Score! I’m down 2 lb from my last official weigh-in – so glad to be headed in the right direction! Thank you to all of the wonderful people on SparkPeople who have been supporting me throughout the frustration of this journey!
- Went shopping. I got a burgundy dress for my navy shirt, a green and black shirt for my black shirt, and a blue and purple shirt for my gray shirt. I realized that my purple shirt is a size large, so I don’t need something for on top of it. Now all that’s left is pink shirt (I’ll probably just end up getting something black to go on top) and brown and green shirts that I don’t wear as often. Also, I love my mall, but I hate the other mall that’s a few blocks away (I went to both today)
- My fitbit shipped! It should arrive on Thursday (although, let me tell ya, I could have used it at the mall today . . . I certainly did a lot of walking). I’m getting the FitBit One, and I’m 99% sure I’m going to keep it and use it 6 days a week (can’t use it on Friday Night/Saturday).
- I changed my MagicBand (for Disney World) from pink to green. I think green is the right choice. Although . . . I do like pink. I wish I could just see them in person to see how they look . . . the color on the screen will not necessarily be the exact shade of color as the physical band.
- I was going to go on the treadmill at 9, but now I’m not feeling it, and after walking around the mall all day, I don’t want to push myself (even though my feet didn’t hurt until the end – yeah new Asics!). Maybe I’ll just do a video or something later.
And that was my day in a nutshell. Tomorrow I have to go to the post office and the library, so I’ll probably walk there (about 30 mins) and take the bus back. Not sure if I’m going shopping on Thursday in the city, but I do have to go into the city (thankfully I don’t have to sit around at home waiting for my package from amazon, because someone else will be home most of the day, if not all day).