Monday, August 26, 2013
1. What is my goal for between rounds?
My goal is to maintain my weight loss and to continue to exercise more days than not. And, of course, I will continue to track my food and fitness.
2. Identify at least one thing you did right in the last 12 weeks.
Overall, I've been consistent with my exercise. I've only missed 7 days of exercise since June 5th.
3. What is one thing you want to improve/change?
I'd like to be more consistent with my food. When I'm on holidays, I tend to eat out more and don't always make the wisest choices.
4. What is the plan for reaching your goal between rounds?
I will track every bite and every sip that I take. I will continue to exercise more days than not.
5. Take one action toward your plan for between rounds.
I have gotten rid of all the junk food we've had in the house over the summer and have replaced some of it with nectarines, plums, cantaloupe, watermelon, raspberries and strawberries. If I want salty, I will have nuts or popcorn.
I know I can do this.