Monday, August 26, 2013
It's a new week already, but my health is delaying the start of my next training cycle. I am on the last day of the antibiotic, which I read can cause tendon inflammation/rupture - not good when I had intervals scheduled. Sunday I was tired and sore all over, especially my right foot and left calf, after doing too much too soon on Saturday. I may do intervals in a pool today, but I'll probably use the remodel as my workout instead.
My new workout schedule looks like this:
* Monday - Intervals (Hard) AM
* Tuesday - Ski Machine (Easy) AM, Power Circuit/Kettlebells (Hard) PM
* Wednesday - Short Tempo Run (Hard) AM
* Thursday - Trail run (Easy/Moderate) AM, Power Circuit/Kettlebells (Hard) PM
* Friday - Off
* Saturday - Long Run (Moderate/Hard) AM
* Sunday - Hill Repeats (Moderate/Hard) AM, Leg Strength workout (Optional) PM
My previous schedule swapped the morning Mon/Weds and Tues/Thurs workouts, making the days too easy or too hard overall.
Goals for today:
Finish Bathroom Remodel
Rest day or easier workout day
Organize office desk area
Have a great Monday!