Last week I accomplished all my goals!
This week I am still finding my way around my new commute, so I'll keep it very similar to last week. Iím going to see what workout time makes more sense with my new commute schedule. I like AM workouts, but I donít have that much time in the morning. PM workouts, if not too late can help sleep, so it is all good as long as it gets done.
Also, I'm debating if it's time to end my ties to my (once) local community college. The school is near my old address and my current employer. I've signed up for an evening P.E. class. I'm not sure if it fits my schedule or my goals any more. School starts next week and I'll give it a try.
Next week's goals:
1) Sleep 8 hours each day
2) Swim for an hour 2x week. (MW)
3) Take a mental break at the new office gym 3x in a day, for ten minutes of cardio.
4) Continue the build-up to a pull-up, move to phase 2 (negative pull ups) 2-3x week (TuF)
5) Strength training 2 or 3 times a week.(TuF)
6) Run/Walk 2x a week for 30-60 minutes. (SaSu)
7) Pack tomorrowís workout clothes, lunch, etc. the night before to make the morning easy.
8) Read www.sparkpeople.com/reso
9) At the end of the day count exchanges for St
arch, Dairy, and Fruit (Iím learning the exchange system. Maybe it will be easier than tracking calories.)
Did you notice that is nine itemsóitís a tic-tac-toe I carry in my purse and check off as the week goes on.
NOTE: goal 3 is already taking a hit. Today the badge reader for the gym is not letting us have access to the gym. Sigh.