Wednesday, August 21, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - I'm stocked up on freggies and ready to go. Plan to keep pushing to the end.
2) Act - I'm in week 8 of my running app. Which means I'll be running a full 28 minutes at a time this week. I'm ready!
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - I'm taking a deep breath while looking back over this last week. I'm feeling good about the here and now. Ready to step it up during this last week.
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I set myself a goal 8 weeks ago of learning to run a 5K. This Saturday I will run (jog) my first 5K race with my 14 year old grandson. I just know its going to be a fun memory for us both. My DH is coming to take pictures of us.
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - Doing a 5K is pretty Wild for me to do! If anyone had said last year I'd be doing a 5K I would have laughed! But today... I'm a different woman..... I'm a Tiger!