i have SIX days off from work!
i am so excited!
don't get me wrong, i have a lot to do, and am gonna be very busy, but i am so looking forward to some time away from work! if i had wings, i would fly!
the reason i am writing this blog, is so i can put down what i want to accomplish, and feel more accountable, since it will be out there for all to see.
1. i want to exercise (work out of some sort, dvds, ect.) everyday.
2. step at least 10,000 everyday, gotta stay in competition with all my fitbit friends!
3. try to get at least 6 hours a night of sleep, i know i don't have control of this, but i am gonna do my best to make it to bed, in a timely manner, relaxing music
4. study the Bible everyday
5. quality time with daughter and son,
(my kids are teens, but couldn't find an icon of teens, and heck, they will ALWAYS be my babies! ) and hubby
6. continue to stay in my calorie (and other) ranges, on the low end.
7. limit time on the computer
, more walking!
AND try not to stress about my weigh-in on the scale tomorrow
, i have a number in mind, and i know that i will get all frustrated and down, if i don't hit it.