Monday, August 19, 2013
- Hot water comes out of both taps.
- You find out that a seatbelt buckle makes a pretty nice branding iron.
- The trees are whistling for the dogs.
- You find out that you can get sunburned through your car window. (TRUE!!)
- You burn your hand opening the car door.
- The temperature drops below 80 and you put on a sweater.
- Shade determines the best parking space, not distance.
- When you step outside at 7:30 a.m., you break into a sweat. (Was 95 degrees Fahrenheit, heat index, at 9:30 AM this morning!)
- Potatoes cook underground. This is convenient because all you have to do is pull one out and add salt, pepper and butter.
- You discover that asphalt has a liquid state.
- You realize that it only takes two fingers to steer your car.
As they say "humor is the best medicine'.