Friday, August 16, 2013
Today was great and tomorrow's starting to look even better. I already have my day planned out for tomorrow before I even start,
1. I will wake up around 7 AM and take a 4 to 6 mile walk.
2. French toast for breakfast so I can lower the number of eggs I am using in the morning.
3. Pay car insurance.
4. Answer questions for a job application.
5. Finished building weightlifting machine.
6. Help one of my colleagues write some lesson plans for the beginning of the school year.
7. Relax and read a good book, either Jurassic Park or Disclosure.
8. Make preplanned dinner.
9. Work on my book for two hours.
Well my friends it is 11:20 PM central time and it's time for me to retire to bed, today was great and I've had lots of fun and I hope you had an exceptional day as well.
Sweet dreams my friends and God bless.