Need a Happy Blog
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Things to be happy about:
* I'm fit and strong
* I'm in a happy stable marriage, with an imperfect, but supportive and devoted man
* I have a loving and supportive mother and father, who after almost 35 years of marriage, are still a great example of team work and being true to ones commitments.
* I have two great kids, even if they drive me nuts most of the time.
* I have a great stepson who opens the door and carries in the groceries without being asked.
* My kids are blessed to have free Montessori education available to them.
*They are blessed to have a close relationship with their grandparents.
* I live in the country and can see the milky way at night.
* I have a job I love
* I have college degrees and may pay on my student loans forever, but I have an education to fall back on, I don't have to depend on someone else if I don't want to.
* I have good friends.
* I have coffee and fancy flavored creamer waiting for me right now......