Sunday, August 11, 2013
Two months into my body change challenge, I am right back to where I started - well, not quite, but very close. So, I need to make some changes so that I see the changes I want to see. Here is my plan:
I believe I have to make the following changes: (1) Be consistent with my exercising, (2) Start planning/timing my protien intake/macro-nutrients, (3) Start a relaxtion technique - meditation/yoga. I believe those three changes will give me the results that I am seeking. So....
Starting Monday - I too am going to get up at 4:30am instead of 5:00am.
4:30am-5:00am Dress, coffee, breakfast
5:00am-5:15am Drive to gym
6:00am-6:30am Shower & dress
6:30am-7:00am Drive to the train for commute to work.
This routine will give me 45 minutes of gym or cardio each day!! Consistency!! To make this happen I must:
* Prepare next day's food the night before.
* Pack office clothes night before
* Pack brief case night before
* Visualize myself getting out of the house in 30 minutes :)
Food: I need more protein in the morning and afternoon snacks. When I have my meals and snacks planned - I stick with them and I don't get hungry throughout the day.
* Yoga Tuesday night at 5:30 with local yoga studio
* Daily meditation - on train on way home or at home before family gets home
This schedule seems very doable and I believe it will help me acheive the resuls I am seeking!!!
Here's to a successful week!