Wednesday, August 07, 2013
I accepted a challenge from KALISWALKER's blog... to write my own version of "My Top 10 Good Things" list. I'm always looking for new ways to inspire myself & keep myself motivated!
1. I only have 4 lbs. left to reach my "low wt" for 2013.
2. I am getting into my smaller wardrobe.
3. As I "shrink" out of my bigger clothes, I am donating them to Goodwill.
4. I have made several new Spark friends in the past couple of weeks.
5. Since I've been on medical leave, I have used my time to spread the Spark.
6. Prior to injuring myself, I had begun running again.
7. I have been adding to my "motivation pic" file to keep myself on track.
8. Despite being on crutches for the past month, I've kept myself from gaining weight.
9. Once I reach "onederland", I plan to run a 5K.
10. I will be getting off my crutches this Friday, and re-starting my fitness program.
My fitness theme is - "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"!
My Fitbit step record - set my record of 16,011 steps back in April. Plan to shatter that record very soon (ASAP after getting off my crutches)... would like to hit 20,000 steps in a single day!
Spark Friends... I challenge you to make your own blog - My Top 10 "Good Things" list to focus on your positives instead of dwelling on the negatives!