hell week and jokes
Sunday, August 04, 2013
This week is going to be very difficult but I Have finally learn from coach to plan ways to overcome problems . I am working at least 50 hours this week since out of 12 people we only have 3 people working in the department this, week
My goals this week
1. I morning exercise since I will be able to exercise get home from work
2. I will eat between 1250-1450 calories and log my food tracking will be very important this week since exercising will be less
3. I will try to walk around the office building when I am stress outside not inside by the candy machine
4. I made 4 days of meals for mom what I have freeze them so I don’t have to worry about coming home and cooking.
5. I will make sure I eaten big lunches and breakfast so if I come home tired I can have a vi shake my protein shake made by body by vi
6. I will be accountable to my coach everyday
7. I will try to check into my team everyday
8 I will do my best to handle this week without blinging or giving in t negative self double I can do this my coach believe I can do this and I believe in her
With these plan s I will overcome hell week
The head pharmacist goes out to lunch leaving the assistant pharmacist in charge.When the head pharmacist returns from lunch he notices a man leaning against the wall.He asked the assistant what was wrong with the man leaning against the wall over there.The assistant pharmacist says,"Oh that guy.Oh yeah he came in a little while ago with a really bad cough so I sold him a laxative.He seems to be doing ok now..... I guess." The head pharmacist says,"Are you crazy?? You can't sell a laxative to someone who has a bad cough like that!?" The assistant pharmacist says "Well why not?? Look at him over there! Its working! He's too scared to cough now!!.
O.K so there are two guys who's names were, Doodah and Dumb-Dumb, and they are best friends. Dumb-Dumb stutters in every sentence he says so he just sings instead of talking. One day they go fishing together and Doodah falls in the water and drowns. So Dumb-Dumb goes to Doodah's wife and says "D-D-D-o-o-o-o" so she says sing it so he says"Somebody drown in the lake today Doodah, Doodah somebody drown in the lake today oh the Doodah day"
The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck! ~Author Unknown
Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. ~Carol Welch
A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs. ~Joan Welsh
The word aerobics came about when the gym instructors got together and said, "If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it jumping up and down." ~Rita Rudner