Life is good 44
Saturday, August 03, 2013
1. Actually got up on time and made it to Grand Rapids with time to spare.
2. The Color Run with my daughter, who is VERY proud of herself.. saying things like.."hey mom.. I did a 5k." "I ran a race today" "I did the Color Run."
3. Most of the dye came off. Most.
4. A nice long nap.
5. Salad bar dinner with Karla. (she also went with us, but camped out in a park by the car for some out-of-town time)
6. Shakeo no-bakes.
7. No alarm clock tomorrow.
8. Train tickets are purchased to go to Jamie's in two weeks!
9. I love the new pillows.
10. It looks like I'll have the house to myself after noon tomorrow. I may stay in pajamas ALL DAY!!