Saturday, August 03, 2013
Okay. I could've set a monthly goal, but I am taking smaller steps since I am finding myself getting busier by the minute. Each time I fail to meet or beat my monthly goal, I feel worse than not achieving a weekly goal. So, I've decided to adjust accordingly.
1. Track every food item and beverage daily.
2. Stay within my daily calorie range.
3. Weigh in on Saturday (clothed) before noon. Since they do this in the doctor's office.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
5. Pray & meditate on God's Word daily.
Not even going to attempt to do more than 5.
Next week, we shall see what's in store...Stay tuned!