Friday, August 02, 2013
I haven't set goals at the beginning of the month in a long time, but I feel like doing it for August, so here goes.
1. Exercise for at least 30 minutes at least 3 times per week.
This is easy to do while still on summer break, but I have to be more intentional about it once I'm back to work on the 19th.
2. Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.
My skin and headaches respond well to being hydrated, and it helps avoid overeating, too.
3. Stay within 150 calories over what Fitbit says I burn daily.
I tend to stay at or under it, but when I go over I don't want it to be too extreme.
4. Continue checking in daily on the Buddy Challenge thread.
This helps keep me inspired and encouraged!
5. Snack on fruits and vegetables more often that crackers, chips, etc.
This is a new habit that my daughter and I are working on establishing.