Friday, August 02, 2013
I was sick yesterday, so I didn't spend much time online and didn't get a chance to post my July results and August goals. Sorry they are a day late!
1) Do cardio 5 days a week for 45 minutes (22 days total)
2) Do strength training 6 days a week (27 days total)
Result: 26 Days
This Wednesday I went to the Roller Derby info session after work and only had time to do cardio afterward, so I made up my ST on Thursday (usually my ST rest day), but since Thursday was technically in August, it didn't count toward my July totals.
3) Stretch after every workout
4) Log all strength training and stretching into my Fitness Tracker
5) Drink at least 12 cups of water per day
6) Fast 2 days per week for 5:2 Diet (9 days total)
7) Stay within my calorie range the other 5 days per week (22 days total)
Result: 19 Days
Partway through the month I had hit a plateau and realized it was likely being caused by eating too little, so I decided to allow myself one over day per week to help make up some of the extra calories in my weekly deficit. Once I did that, I broke through the plateau.
8) Log all food into my Nutrition Tracker
9) Blog at least 3 times a week (13-14 times total)
DONE: 19 times
10) Earn at least 50 SparkPoints per day
11) Complete Week 5 of C25k