Does anyone watch extreme weight loss?? Well... I do :p
It is a show where Chris Powell takes on a client for one year and helps train them into losing crazy weight in one year.
He gives these people goals, every 3 months is a new phase full of new goals.
Well, I like the idea of having a 3 month plan/goal for a few reasons,
1: I like the idea of having awhile to reach goals, instead of being on a time crunch. If I have a bad week there is time for redemption!
2: 90 days gives you enough time to really get into habits or a schedule (I can do anything for 3 months right?? ) :D
3: I think that it is important to have "phases" and switch things up a bit every 3 or 4 months.
So here are my goals for this first phase.
*30 lbs in 3 months
- I know it is a hefty goal, but why not right?
*eat basic/clean 2/3 meals everyday.
- I want to eat basically the same things for breakfast, lunch, and snacks.. and switch things up for dinner.
* AT LEAST 64oz of water a day
- I think this will be fairly easy, thats why I put at least.. gonna shoot for more.
*Keep weighing in to once or twice a week
- Weight fluctuates so much that I would rather be disappointed or excited once or twice a week, instead of going on a daily roller coaster ride. This is gonna be a challenge, I sometimes weigh multiple times a day! Gotta break that habit!
So there we go! I bought a new lunch bag and tupperware today for all the yummy healthy food that i am going to be eating the next 3 months.