Friday, August 02, 2013
This BLC has been a tough one for me. I am going to save making a list of reasons why it has been tougher than the others, and own up to the fact that I have not given my 100 percent best. I am really sorry to all my team mates and my leaders. Today I re evaluated my goals and I am made a new list to focus on for this week.
1. I will drink at least 6 -8 glasses of water a day.
2. Eat at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
3. Ride my stationary bike for at least 30 minutes a day.
4. Track all my food each day.
5. Limit my soda to one can every other day.
I could really use some encouragement and accountability. I need to make myself accountable for what I did and did not do. I am far from where I was hoping to be at this point of the BLC. I will not give up, I can do this!