I Feel Like a Million Bucks!
Thursday, August 01, 2013
I added B-12 to my vitamins... I don't know if that's what's going on with me, but I am really feeling good! I am contacting all of my Spark Buddies in an attempt to get that yummy support we had going on a few years ago. I loved the local ladies whom would blog-hop for support, and my old BL Group that joined SparkPeople with me SIX YEARS ago! I can't believe it!!! We had a lot of trust, support & success when we were all actively pursuing a healthy lifestyle & I want that feeling again!
Here's some of my success from yesterday:
1. I logged in all of my food & was within range on everything!
2. No gluten = No pain :)) Haven't been sick since I've eliminated it!
3. I'm drinking water! Yep - Severely dehydrated & gulping it down... I drank 9 glasses yesterday.
4. I did 40 minutes of Yoga & my back pain is noticeably better.
5. I started a fitness minutes log for August in my group.
6. I made an AMAZING portabella mushroom, (stuffed with feta & basil) and lentil dinner last night - totally meatless & gluten free and totally satisfying.
Feeling pretty good - I want to ride this wave as long as possible!