Awesome August Goals
Thursday, August 01, 2013
My Awesome August Goals are...
1. Track Daily -- stay under 2,000 calories. Aim for 1,800.
2. Drink a glass of water before each meal.
3. Exercise 6 days a week. At least 3 classes. Up strength training from once a week to twice a week. (Muscle burns more calories than fat.)
4. Restaurant Free Day at least once a week.
Baby Step here, but that's how I started tracking. Small goal; feeling successful; inspired to do more.
5. Keep night-time snacking under 350 calories.
In the past, this has been a HUGE problem for me. I'm doing much better at having one small treat and then closing the kitchen.
There's a couple more things that I want to do this month, but I'm leaving them off the goal list. I don't want to overwhelm myself. I want to be a Success!
These things will be on the back burner... work on my sleep habits; a meatless day; and trying something new.
I will be asking the Wizard for "Patience" as the weight slowly and permanently comes off. Creating a new healthy life style for myself. I'm facing the right direction; starting with the basics; and heading down the yellow brick road. I hope you'll come with me!!